Monday 29 March 2010

Totally unprepared

Well, the time is almost here for me to make my way to Uganda and I’m still totally unprepared and have not even had time to think how this time next week I’m going to be there.


Thanks though to everybody who have tried organise me, I must be 90% there now and I know that you have all suffered to get me to that!!!


Also thanks for the donations towards building materials for my volunteer placement in Uganda, I assure you that the money will not be going on beer as so many of you have said (For any that still remain cynical, I will try and itemise the costs of the building materials!!)


For those of you that don’t know my route is a follows (hopefully):


April - July


Uganda


July – November


Russia

Mongolia

China

Tibet

Nepal

India


November – January


Australia


January – March


Chile

Peru

Brazil


Not sure what access I’m going to have to my blog in Uganda, but I will provide an update of how things are going as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment